Friday 23 September 2011

LFW - Topshop Unique collection

I'm sorry but I still cannot get over Topshop Unique S/S 12 collection, it is the only thing that is getting me excited for Spring and Summer at the moment. The pastel pinks, the repetitive use of metallic gold in the clothes, accessories and even the hair!! I have always been a fan of Topshop, even though I can only splurge in there once every few months, the Unique collection has always made me go head over heels. Their A/W collection is so pretty with the theme of dalmatians running through the majority of the items.
My favorite items from the A/W collection are:
And my favorite pieces from the S/S 12 collection are:

Credit goes to http://www.thestylecrusader.org for the images from the Topshop Unique S/S 12 catwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment